Terms and Conditions:
All images contained on this website are copyright protected material of Lexy Rose Illustration, 2018.
They are not allowed to be illegally reused, resold, and distributed in any and all media without permission in writing and will be liable to prosecution under international copyright law.
Buying a print
If you buy a piece of artwork such as a print this means that you only have ownership of that physical object and not any rights to publish, reproduce, distribute, market or otherwise exploit that image.
Buying craft items
If you purchase any of the craft items in the shop there is an Angel Policy:
- The imagery supplied by Lexy Rose Illustration in these craft products (Stamps and CD-Roms) is copyrighted which means that it may not be copied without permission.
- There is no limit on the number of items which can be made from using these craft supplies as long as the product is a finished item and they are individually/personally made by the crafter
(not a large company for large scale commercial-gain).
- Items are not allowed to be sold or gifted in “kit” format that end users would then assemble themselves.
- The images may not be used for the purpose of creating logos, company trademarks or clipart.
- Designs cannot be digitally altered and passed off and sold as someone else’s creation.
- No mechanical reproduction in any form is permitted.
Making a purchase
Payments can be made through the Paypal Express Checkout – this means that we don’t have access to your payment details.
Once your order is complete you will receive a confirmation email from Paypal.
Delivery and Shipping Times
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies, especially if it is a custom order. However, I aim my best to turnaround orders within 48 hours (2 working days).
UK standard delivery – there is a flat shipping rate of £2.50 for however many items you buy from the shop. This is 2nd class shipping by the Royal Mail and they aim to deliver in 2 – 3 days.
If you are an International buyer please contact me so I calculate a postage quote. Any customs tax due on items sent internationally are to be paid by the customer.
The buyer may return the items to the seller up to 14 days after delivery. The seller must be notified by email within the 14 days and will notify the buyer of the return address upon receiving the notification. Items must be returned within the 14 day period after the seller has been notified.
The buyer is responsible for return deliveries, including all delivery costs. The seller will confirm acceptable condition of the artwork/ items before a refund is made. The items must be returned in their original condition (e.g unused/ CDs unopened).
Because of the nature of these items I can't accept returns for custom or personalised orders.
If you have any issues organising your return please contact us via email@example.com
We have the right to update these Terms and Conditions at any time. These Terms and Conditions do not affect consumer statutory rights.